How To Check Dead Mobile With DC Power Supply
How To Check Dead Mobile With Dc Power Supply
The most effective method to Find Mobile PCB Fault utilizing DC Power Supply
you can likewise utilize DC power supply to supply DC (Direct Current) to a mobile smartphone PCB Printed Circuit Board. most mobile fix specialists utilized DC power supply to switch ON a cell phone without their batteries. the Supply can be utilized to substitute for the Cell Phone GND, +VBAT Battery Voltage when doing hot testing on the Mobile PCB. this is being utilized to
follow the +VBAT, VCC primary line in Mobile Phone PCB. the Supply gives high soundness yield voltage and its consistent ampere can auto-change. you can utilize power supply in a wide
range of regions of the mobile smartphone PCB for hot testing.
To learn hot testing onsmartphone circuit pursues these means:
Stage one: Alter power supply on 3.8volt at that point associate its wires to mobile battery
Stage two: Turn ON the mobile smartphone.
Stage three: Presently place mustimeter dark test on mobile smartphone PCB Ground and spot
red test on the print of VBB to check the DC voltage on smartphone circuit.
Importance of DC Power Supply in Smartphone Repairing?
You can utilize DC power supply to check four things in your customer smartphone.
1. Smartphone is dead or not
2. Smartphone circuit is a short out
3. Smartphone circuit prints are open
4. Smartphone has a software issue
1. Smartphone is Dead or Not
● Set DC power supply Voltage on 3.7 and Ampere on 150 to check highlight smartphone.
● Set DC power supply Voltage on 4.1 and Ampere on 200 to check cell phone.
● On the off chance that you are interfacing Tablet, at that point set switch supply Voltage
on 4.2 and Ampere on 200.
● Presently switch ON the smartphone and see Ampere Reading.
Note: If the Ampere does not demonstrate any understanding it implies your smartphone power
info track on battery connector is open.
2. Smartphone Circuit is a Short Circuit
Explanations behind short out in mobile smartphone circuit:
1. Phone falling into latrine water or fluid harm. this is the most widely recognized reason that mobile smartphone clients are looking in routine life.
2. The cell phone is warming over and over.
3. Using an inconsistent or defective smartphone charger for charging the battery. and furthermore when you utilize an inappropriate charger to charge your smartphone and
smartphone get hot.
4. Sometimes because of any reason smartphone has tumbled down or smashed.To check the mobile smartphone hamper dc power supply pursue the progression beneath:
stage one: Set DC power supply yield voltage on 3.7v or 4.1 volts.
stage two: Connect the red wire to the positive terminal of the battery connector (+VBAT stick)
and the dark wire to the negative terminal (GND)as well as the third stick called BSI battery status interface. DC Power Supply Reading Understanding one: Now, on the off chance that you see any measure of ampere on the screen,without you press smartphone power catch then it implies, the mobile smartphone is a short out. Half Short Circuit Perusing two: And if there is the screen indicates in the ampere perusing, at that point it is Half short out. Full Short Circuit Perusing three: in the event that you see on the screen demonstrates & in the voltage and
ampere perusing, at that point the mobile smartphone circuit is the full short out.
3. Smartphone Circuit Prints are Open
To comprehend mobile smartphone short out better in your customer cell phone you need to know 2 terms of gadgets: smartphone Circuit Print is Open: on the off chance that a mobile smartphone print is broken, at that point it is said that the Print is open. Smartphone Circuit Prints are Short circuit: if 2 parallel separate Prints positive and negative touch each other because of flaws in the mobile smartphone PCB, it is known as a short out.
Note: In PCB sheets of the mobile smartphone, cell phone and tablets there is the print rather than copper wires through which dc current streams. Thus we utilize the term Prints rather than copper wires or links.
Presently let me disclose to you the Problems of the short out in cell phones:
1. When you switch ON the smartphone, it goes turn OFF consequently following a couple of
2. Phone goes totally dead.
3. Phone battery goes depletes and releases quickly.
4. The smartphone goes hot and the get Hang.
Note: The above methodology to check cut off the mobile smartphone with DC Power Supply is the equivalent for every single Mobile brand and tablets including Microsoft smartphone,
Samsung, Nokia, Apple iPhone, Sony Xperia, HTC, Motorola, Q mobile Vivo, and Oppo handsets. It will be the equivalent for all iOS, Android or Windows OS cell phones.
4. Smartphone has a Software Problem
Set DC power supply yield voltage on 3.7volt on the element smartphone and 4.1 volts on the
cell phone. Interface red wire of the DC power supply connector link to the positive terminal of the battery connector and dark wire to the negative terminal and yellow test to the center stick of the battery connector of the component smartphone. In cell phone interface the power supply link red wire to the positive terminal of the handset battery connector +VBAT and the dark wire to the negative GND just as the third stick BSI to check the smartphone. Presently switch ON the smartphone and see Ampere perusing. in the event that you see 003 or 005 amperes on the screen, when you press the smartphone power catch then it implies, the element smartphone programming is degenerate. Whats more, in the cell phone, you see at ampere perusing screen 010 or 015 when you press the power catch of the smartphone if the smartphone is in programming flaw. Keep in mind, by and large of software fault in a cell phone. the cell phone switch on however the screen show startup logo and advanced dc power supply perusing switch between 010 to 020 ampere These are the models readings of computerized DC Power Supply for fixing mobile smartphones issues. so that is it for now post that is the manner by which you can utilize a DC power supply to control a cell phone and highlight smartphone both to put the voltage and Ampere on your DC power supply screen and free data that is the reason I do it and as consistently I expectation did you get the hang of something.